Here is just a small sample of sourced products locally produced on Cape Cod, and found year round at Nauset Farms:
- Beanstock Coffee: Roasted up the road in Wellfleet.
- Cape Cod Beer: Locally brewed in Hyannis: a vacation in every pint.
- Cape Cod Coffee Roasters: Great coffee is their passion.
- Cape Cod Creamery: Denser, less air-filled most flavorful ice cream you can buy.
- Cape Cod Sea Salts: Infused and plain. Become a salt connoisseur.
- Chatham Jams and Jellies: A long list of variety. Over 100 flavors.
- Four Sister’s Granola: Made right around the corner…it’s heavenly.
- Sabitia Flowers: Located in Marstons Mills, Cape Cod.
- Treasure by the Sea: Made from the fruits of Cape Cod.
- White Lion Bakery: Gluten Free, Grain Free, GMO Free.
- Willow’s Cranberries: An all natural snack.
Nauset Farms carries many organic and locally sourced products. Here is where some of the produce is grown: